Mikuni 22mm jetting for methanol?

Hey guys I have the cheaper Mikuni 22mm on my predator 212 now and need to know what jetting is best to run it on methanol. I started it up on gas and was a little lean but I can’t decipher the jets, the main says k95 but I have no clue what size that is and the pilot I think is a 30.

Attachments

• D54CB46B-8301-4BDF-8D86-0B3584A83D6D.jpeg
    D54CB46B-8301-4BDF-8D86-0B3584A83D6D.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 16
generally the marking are metric .
do a search on mikuni 22 / converting/ methanol . there is at least one thread about conversion too methanol.

generally the marking are metric .
do a search on mikuni 22 / converting/ methanol . there is at least one thread about conversion too methanol.
I’ve read a couple post on here about it but still don’t understand it much although it does seem like the jetting is gonna be about the same as my bored stock 212 carb jetting, around 60 main and 30-34 slow/pilot jet maybe lil bigger, right now I have the equivalent of a 63 main in the Mikuni and it runs good on mid-top but I still have the stock pilot in so it doesn’t wanna run on the bottom to just before mid, and have the needle clip all the way down, I’m going by the jet sizes in the predator carb I don’t know what those sizes equate to in Mikuni numbers.

The bad part about a MIkuni 22 is there is one one needle jet and one jet needle available for it. And they are both on the lean side for gas. I drilled the needle jet, but I wanted to have a couple variations, but they don't sell that needle jet separately. The 24 flat slide has more needle and needle jet options.

Back