Millbridge drops flat karts

Slack2014

Apparently if you don't have a outlaw kart,micro sprint, or a wing box stock your not welcome........ no flat karts unless the dnq schedule.

Last time there I think 4 legend cars showed up , but they made the cut.. not many more grass cars either.

Even the parts trailer has to restock everything or stop going.

Attachments

• 48190.jpeg
    48190.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 111
IT's always been pretty much a winged outlaw kart track... I'm glad they've branched into micros and grasscars....

I've heard she will openly tell people that she doesn't like karts. O well.. her idea of Friday seems like a bad idea , perhaps because people can't get there with work.

Anywho just sharing.

Could it possibly be a decision based on insurance & safety, ie roll cages and 5 point harnesses?

It's their track and they seem to be successful with what they're doing with the outlaw karts. Maybe this opens the door of opportunity for someone else to step up and open a kart exclusive track locally? This may be a blessing for both the tracks and racers.

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

Not sure I am a flat kart guy who got pushed out, have to ask any questions about the situation directly. I just was posting this years schedule

Re: 600s, U6SA / PA rules, IIRC. Though there's not really a catch fence for the stands, and the track is surrounded by wooden billboards... It's akin to racing in the 60's -- real men have a good time, and if it goes wrong, you hope for the best. :)

Re: 600s, U6SA / PA rules, IIRC. Though there's not really a catch fence for the stands, and the track is surrounded by wooden billboards... It's akin to racing in the 60's -- real men have a good time, and if it goes wrong, you hope for the best. :)
I forgot about that. Sounds interesting.

Back