Millenium King Pin

thebigo

I have a 2005 Millenium Tempest with a bent King Pin. It's 7/16 - 20 NF. I contacted Millenium Chassis for a spindle and I was told they do not support that old of a chassis. Tried searching for a bolt long enough to have the NON-threaded part just short of coming through the upper heim joint and cut the bolt thread down long enough for the nut, washer and the cotter pin. I was not successful in finding one. Can anyone suggest a replacement. Thanks.

This . Or Fastenal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210206-222840_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210206-222840_Chrome.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Contact Tony at PMI they probably have the kingpin you need. I have an 05 also and they will fix you up. there are options such as replacing the spherical bearing in the L brackets with a half inch bearing and using a half inch kingpin if you have to. You would also need to replace the spindle bearings with half inch bearings. They should be able to get you going. They made parts for millennium.

Flattop1 - Fastenal don't have it. Can't read the vendor's name on the attachment. Can you show the link? Found it, JCSpecialty. Thanks.

Cope1 - Searched PMI and I get mortgage company. Also found it under PMkarting. Thanks. I had the idea of adapting the PRC spindles if I fail locating the proper bolts.

Last edited:
Flattop1 - Fastenal don't have it. Can't read the vendor's name on the attachment. Can you show the link? Found it, JCSpecialty. Thanks.

Cope1 - Searched PMI and I get mortgage company. Also found it under PMkarting. Thanks. I had the idea of adapting the PRC spindles if I fail locating the proper bolts.
Pmckart.com

Back