Millennium tempest????

Kstrick

I bought a 07 tempest that’s in really good shape. The problem I’m having is going into the corners kart wants to push up about middle ways in corner. The tracks here in Arkansas are small tracks and tight corners.
I did notice on right side spindelthere are no washers at all on bottom all are on top. Can anyone help???

That means it's higher on cross, If you cannot re-scale it and have to adjust by the seat of your pants, move 4 washers from top to bottom taking cross out, could be light on nose weight as well. Best would be scale it and check cambers and set toe, have you scaled it ? If so do you know all the numbers ?

That means it's higher on cross, If you cannot re-scale it and have to adjust by the seat of your pants, move 4 washers from top to bottom taking cross out, could be light on nose weight as well. Best would be scale it and check cambers and set toe, have you scaled it ? If so do you know all the numbers ?
No sir I have not scaled it yet.

Best would be scale it and confirm everything, but If that's out of the question before you race again what I mention above will help the push.

Back