MINecon

I did some looking on my lunch break. Back of motormount is in line with rear nerf post, but looks like it could go left a little ways. And there is no spacer in the LF

Curious is the treads a tire rule ?

Yes sir, I know our roll is killing us at the moment, we got it to work with the triton jr but I know we could be better with less role. I either need to heat and cool our right sides to get roll down. I blew left rears up and left and sun and didn't gain anything. I seen a post on here earlier where it sounds like they are mounting 6.50 tires that we run on left rear on the right sides. But max wheel width is 8.50 so I'm not sure I am brave enough to try and mount one on a 10 inch. They say by doing that it is getting the. Back to the 34 inch roll on rights. Wheres with us mounting the 11x9s we are rolling at 37.5 or bigger.

That’s easy enough, the right side is all - negative when on the right spindle and the left side is + positive when on the left spindle.

Well I am gonna go re check everything now lol, I assumed the left was negative since the bottom 1 has a minus sign in front of it

Gotcha, that’s an easy mistake, but it’s to put negative camber in the left front, which unless your running some indoor syrup races, you won’t need to go that low.

Gotcha, that’s an easy mistake, but it’s to put negative camber in the left front, which unless your running some indoor syrup races, you won’t need to go that low.
That’s easy enough, the right side is all - negative when on the right spindle and the left side is + positive when on the left spindle.

So I went back out to check everything again. When I screwed the guage back onto the spindle, and leveled it out the bubble was resting right at 1 on the right, and as stated previous my trims is turned almost all the way in, I can get maybe one more turn maybe a turn and half in. Still not sure that would get me -2.50

So I went back out to check everything again. When I screwed the guage back onto the spindle, and leveled it out the bubble was resting right at 1 on the right, and as stated previous my trims is turned almost all the way in, I can get maybe one more turn maybe a turn and half in. Still not sure that would get me -2.50View attachment 6398View attachment 6398View attachment 6398

Attachments

• 1567646261586.jpg
    1567646261586.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 103
I have a 17 Minecon as well. I moved my LF caster block back to one hole closest to the driver to shorten up the left side. Adjusted some washers from bottom to top on the LF as well. I have 59.14 Left Side, Cross is 70.18 and Nose is around 45.33. I run a 370lb clone class. Myself as the driver only weighing 165.

I race a 1/7 mile track. I do not run the RF Spacer on kart.

I have a 17 Minecon as well. I moved my LF caster block back to one hole closest to the driver to shorten up the left side. Adjusted some washers from bottom to top on the LF as well. I have 59.14 Left Side, Cross is 70.18 and Nose is around 45.33. I run a 370lb clone class. Myself as the driver only weighing 165.

I think its going to come down to just going through it this winter. Those are some good notes, I am starting to assume everyone just takes the RF spacer out for the most part

I think its going to come down to just going through it this winter. Those are some good notes, I am starting to assume everyone just takes the RF spacer out for the most part
This is my 2nd season racing karts, I started my 1st year and 4 races this season on a phenom. I than switched to a Minecon because I found a great deal I couldnt pass up. It has taken me all season to finally get it dialed in (only 2 races to go in the season) but overall im very happy with my progress.

how much front stagger?

Back