Missouri UAS @ Twister Alley 5/30

spincycle

Missouri UAS 1/4 point race at Twister Alley Butterfield Mo 5/30....racing along with the regular weekly show.....

Its the Season Opener for Twister. Its been raining a ton and looks to continue, hopefully we get to race.
Me too.... depending on where it rains and doesnt rain, Wellington Ks is also running the same day.... though its for the Great Plains Hoosier Tire Series....

Me too.... depending on where it rains and doesnt rain, Wellington Ks is also running the same day.... though its for the Great Plains Hoosier Tire Series....
I think KC raceway might be running that weekend as well. I live 20 minutes from twister so it makes it hard to travel anywhere else.

Hows it looking weather wise for saturday?
It looks like rain off and on through early Friday morning. If the sun comes out early enough Friday, I think it would be ok. The pits will be soft for sure, but for the test and tune day it rained through Thursday night and it was blowing dust Saturday afternoon. I'm hopeful that we will have a race this weekend.

Track posted on FB tonight....everything looks good to go for Saturday...👍😉😊
The weather keeps looking better and better. Some spotty storms today, crystal clear tomorrow and Saturday. 3 classes of USAC quarter midgets, 12 flat kart classes including the "Unlimited All-Stars" with money added to each class.

Gonna be a late night, but the place ought to be packed out.

Thats a good turn out .
Nothing runs perfectly on time .
Good weather and good times .
It was an awesome turn out, and tons of fans parked around the track and in the grandstands. The track said on facebook that it was the largest fan attendance they had ever had. I didn't mind the late part, but I live 20 minutes from the track, I had buddies that drove over 2 hours that didn't make it home until 4AM Sunday.

Hey chuck, there were 10 of us...and they had 11 in the local track open 4cycle class, and 13-14 in the stock appearing class....btw, check your pm

It was an awesome turn out, and tons of fans parked around the track and in the grandstands. The track said on facebook that it was the largest fan attendance they had ever had. I didn't mind the late part, but I live 20 minutes from the track, I had buddies that drove over 2 hours that didn't make it home until 4AM Sunday.
I know of one guy that drove 6 1/2hrs to race there....🤣

Back