MO/IL Asphalt Oval Karting Series

Now for the fun stuff. Kid Kart drivers and parents. I have been talking to my good friend TJ Koyen of Oktane Visual. TJ has been gracious to be full sponsor for the Kid Kart class in the oval series. Since this is a trophy class TJ and i thought that his sponsorship should go to you guys. I think you guys are going to be very happy with this. TJ is giving away a $450 certificate towards a helmet paint job. This certificate will be given to a driver that runs all 4 races. We will put all names of the drivers that participated in all 4 races in a hat and will draw out the winner. This will take place at TNT Oct. 1st race. To be eligible for this drawing you must race at all 4 races. So please check out his facebook page and like it, he does outstanding work Thank you TJ for this gracious sponsorship www.facebook.com/oktanevisual/?pnref=lhc

Schedule is set

April 10th I-55 Pevely Mo
June 18th TNT Quincy Il
Aug. 28th I-55 Pevely MO
Oct 1st TNT Quincy Il

April 10th race will be Sunday morning gates open 8am hot laps 10am racing at 11am should be done around 3 that way everyone gets home early. SLKA also will run 3 sprint course classes as well rookie, junior, senior. Rookie and Junior will be briggs classes the Senior class will allow clones as well they are not sure if will score seperate or do a weight break. This also will be open tire rule as well. Go to stlkarting.org for more info on their rules for these 3 classes.

I also have added a predator entry class there be a $10 entry no payout and $150 claim on motor check out our facebook page for more info http://www.facebook.com/MOIL-Asphalt...6824553162981/

First race is next Sunday April 10th, track will be open from 10am to 4pm on the 9th for all the practice you want. Then you can stay and watch the stock cars run that evening. please check out all information on our facebook page listed in above comments.

All racers go to this link Jen with SLKA has made up a page on their website with pdf files of entry forms, payouts. Also want to remind everyone that it will be cash only for entries and arm bands.
To the road course guys rookie, Jr, and Sr classes. You guys will be racing for 70% payout as well and we will start 26 in feature. I have figured out payouts and Jen has it up on the link below
Oval guys we will start 16 in feature.
http://www.stlkarting.org/moil-oval-race-41016.html

Back