MO/IL Pavement Karting Series

Race #1 is getting close April 29th at TNT Kartways in West Quincy MO.

HERE YOU GO RACERS GUARANTEED MONEY. THIS IS THE MINIMUM PAYOUT TO WINNER OF THE CLASSES BELOW. IF BIG TURN OUT IN CLASS I WILL ADD MORE TO IT, BRING ALL YOUR RACING BUDDIES.
Adult 375 Briggs road course. Your class will pay $200 to win guaranteed no kart minimum, if over 20 in class will pay $400 to win. That's right guys and gals $400 to win if over 20 entries in your class. at least 5 spots paid out. IF we can get the word out and get 26 entries ill will pay $500 to win.
360 oval will be guaranteed $100 to win no kart minimum pay at least 3 spots. If 10 or more will pay $200 and if we have a full field for feature 14 karts I will pay $300 to win payout 5 spots
Predator you will be guaranteed $100 to win no kart minimum pay at least 3 spots
Small block open guaranteed $50 to win if 6 or more $100 to win.
Any class with 4 or more in class will be guaranteed $50 to win
Please bring all your friends and family to watch, Racers gather up all your racing buddies and bring them to race lets kick this season off right.
Have couple of calls over the weekend about ignite karts. I do not have a ignite class. Ignite karts are welcome to run adult 375 road course and have had several run with us last year and even had one win one of the money races. I will not turn away anyone we will find you a class to run in.
Rookie and Jr oval classes you can run big pipe with muffler.
We are down to 12 pit spots on front row, if you want to reserve a spot they are $25 per spot and all money is going into payouts.
Remember to message us on this page your information (name, kart number, classes you will be running, home town, email address) Jen is working on getting everyone logged into computer before race day to make things go smoother and faster for everyone.
Remember also race day is CASH ONLY and we pay out cash $15 pitpasses and $35 entry fees all classes are payout classes

For more information please visit our facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/MOIL-Paveme...7834225692155/

Oval classes include: Rookie, Jr1, Jr2, Kid Kart, 340, 360, 380, Predator, Small Block Open

After looking at the forecast for this weekend and talking to Jeff at TNT. I have decided to cancel this weekends race. Jeff was gracious enough to change his schedule and we will race next saturday May 6th at TNT same times. Hope this doesnt inconvience anyone but the likely hood of getting any racing in is almost none. We had racers coming from Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan and trying to make decision for the racer and the series. Hope everyone can make next weekend for Race 1 of the MO/IL Pavement Series. Payouts will stay as advertised for next weekend.

Thank you
John Hobson

Back