Momentum

No they are only producing Kinetik products, tried to get L blocks and spindles for my Momentum no go did not fit after being assured they would fit.

No they are only producing Kinetik products, tried to get L blocks and spindles for my Momentum no go did not fit after being assured they would fit.
call Performance MFG pmckart.com they may have made them for CKI also look at BMI they have lots of out of date parts

you might try Mike Hillard (Ashwway Speedway) or Stout Racing engines as the shattered chassis was made by CKI from my understanding might have some parts

I tried ultramax as I have the left front weldment I cut off a 2004 blaze octane, laser L block mates up perfect with it minus the lack of a pivot set screw, my plan was to get ultramax c4 L blocks and spindles as they bolted up to the blaze but they insisted I called Kinetik. I sent pics and measurements to slack and didn’t hear back.

Mainly trying to upgrade for the larger king pins and stepped spindle. I’ve had the non stepped fold up and swallow the hub before 🙈

Back