Mongoose Chassis

autoex

Im new in the kart world,can anyone tell me how to tell what chassis i have.I was told it is a 2007,but also recently someone says its a 2008 Gravity .i need a R/T front spindle assy for it.any help would be greatly apprec.thanks

mongoose karts are no longer made I'm sure someone on here should be able to get you a used spindle or can let you know if another brand will work

Call PMI (716) 735-3500 they can get you fixed up. I got the X-factor (high cross) spindles and new L blocks from them when I had my 2009 Mongoose.

Im new in the kart world,can anyone tell me how to tell what chassis i have.I was told it is a 2007,but also recently someone says its a 2008 Gravity .i need a R/T front spindle assy for it.any help would be greatly apprec.thanks

Mongoose Karts:

00-05 Pro Offset
06-07 M1
08-09 Gravity

You can order spindles and castor blocks for a Slack Reactor chassis, as they are the same ones used.

Mongoose Karts:

00-05 Pro Offset
06-07 M1
08-09 Gravity

You can order spindles and castor blocks for a Slack Reactor chassis, as they are the same ones used.

Thank you for your reply, I was just about to ask the same question as the OP as I have an 09 gravity that I also need a new RF spindle for.

Which I beleive started off as a bicknell barbarian before Slack, as Bob still works at Bicknell in the modified scene, sold Slack to the Herrivans…

As JP stated, Paul was mongoose, then went to work for slack for the Axiom years, I guess you could say that was the next kart after the Gravity

Back