More or less left side % on a flat track?

Do you typically run more or less left side when moving from a banked track to flat track? Crossweight...higher or lower?
Provided left is perfect for banked track ( which requires higher left ) and both tracks make same amount of grip, you would then lower left a little for flat track, cross the only way I'd adjust it is if flat track grips up more I'd raise it a little, If it doesn't grip up as good I'd lower it a little, if close the same I wouldn't touch it.

Provided left is perfect for banked track ( which requires higher left ) and both tracks make same amount of grip, you would then lower left a little for flat track, cross the only way I'd adjust it is if flat track grips up more I'd raise it a little, If it doesn't grip up as good I'd lower it a little, if close the same I wouldn't touch it.
I've always read the downward force pushes down the left side so the same left for banked

My idea is use a little more cross and a little more Camber to compensate for the force pushing you against the track. The kart wants to flex more so it needs to be stiffened on the LR RF axis. I try to lay down the tires more on a flat track. Less Camber and cross

I've always read the downward force pushes down the left side so the same left for banked

My idea is use a little more cross and a little more Camber to compensate for the force pushing you against the track. The kart wants to flex more so it needs to be stiffened on the LR RF axis. I try to lay down the tires more on a flat track. Less Camber and cross
All I know is when we first went there the general consensus was less left IF you need some speed, without thinking it through just tried it didn't increase speed actually we lost 2 th, then after a quick scratch of my head I thought wait a minute here dummy the G forces alone are going to drive the right side into the track more than the left, so it would make sense to add left to compensate once we did that and I hit tires right we were always fast there, If someone a lot smarter than me would tell me that's not actually what happens I would not argue the point, but remember as long as I know what works I could care less WHY it works.

All I know is when we first went there the general consensus was less left IF you need some speed, without thinking it through just tried it didn't increase speed actually we lost 2 th, then after a quick scratch of my head I thought wait a minute here dummy the G forces alone are going to drive the right side into the track more than the left, so it would make sense to add left to compensate once we did that and I hit tires right we were always fast there, If someone a lot smarter than me would tell me that's not actually what happens I would not argue the point, but remember as long as I know what works I could care less WHY it works.
Nice

Back