Motor Mount

94sdad

Probably a stupid question,but what the heck I will ask anyway. I am looking for a new motor mount and see International and American rail listed as options. Which one do offset chassis use? You would think American but it seems like I read that International was correct. We have a 2012 Sniper from Mishue if it helps.
Thanks

What chassis? The narrow is American. The wide is international. However, some chassis, like millennium, are even wider. I think even Umax might need a particular mount.

What chassis? The narrow is American. The wide is international. However, some chassis, like millennium, are even wider. I think even Umax might need a particular mount.

Phantom, Trick, Umax, Infiniti, Charger, Platinum, Rage, etc all take international all American built dirt oval chassis are the same except, Millennium has its own mount its neither

Also it says in his OP what chassis Sniper by Mishue, built by Trick

American mounts are 2 7/8 center to center
International mounts are 3 1/2 center to center

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 35
Only if Jeff has changed them recently. Any Rage from '01 to '12 uses a wider mount. Anyway, I guess the OP got his answer.

He must of changed it when he took it over from Bob Nervo, because Mike Ward at Infiniti designed the first Rage karts
I did notice new rage takes a wider mount but no mention of when the change took place

The change was sometime before the 2005 Rages, because the 2005 Jr. Sportsman champ I just sold had a wide mount that was/is unique to rage.

The change was sometime before the 2005 Rages, because the 2005 Jr. Sportsman champ I just sold had a wide mount that was/is unique to rage.

That was about the time Jeff moved it north wasnt it? I know he took it over and stayed at NC Chassis for awhile then moved

Back