Mounting NEXGEN Seat

Pratt

Does it get mounted the same as the Select? Measurements from steering post, engine rail, and top of seat from axel?

I noticed the top of the nexGen seat slant down to the right, so do you measure from the highest or lowest point?

Thanks, Chris Pratt

You will have to move the left strut in to mount it. Leave the right side where it it. Nexgen will need to be a little lower than select. Give James a call down at prc he got me straightened out with it and it's so far so good. Good customer service just a phone call away!

Hey Chris,

Yes, the NeXgen will mount the same as the Select, both front-to-back and side-to-side. The NeXgen will however mount a little bit lower than your Select. For example, most had their Medium Select Seats mounted around 9-1/4" in their Recon chassis. Now, with the Medium NeXgen, most are mounting the seat 8-1/2" to 8-3/4". The height measurement will be measured from the highest point of the seat (in the center) down to the top of the axle.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, just give me a call at the shop - 704-855-3165.

-James

Mounted mine, set kart on scales and number were dead on. Over all comfort of this seat is amazing. Awesome peace...

Back