Mounting tires

cbuch

When mounting burris tires, anyone know the max air pressure not to exceed ? Thanks in advance.

Should not need but 40-50lbs, no more than 100. Be sure to use a lube on the bead when mounting and use a tire ring or band for your own safety. Keep your face away from the tire

The band id not only for safty but can help in the size when they do beed up i like to put some kind of spacer in between the tire and ring to fit as tight as possible before i install any air because they might get to big lots easier to make them bigger after they beed up than it is to make them smaller lol!

The band is not only for safety, it is to keep the tire somewhat compressed so it does not expand and ruin the chords or blow out the sidewall when mounting the bead. I use the adjustable band because its alot cheaper than having to buy seperate tire rings for each size you want. The adjustable band lets me mount all 4 tires in the same band, with only slight adjustment between the right side tires and left side tires. I marked my band to make it quicker and easier to adjust when I need to, so the tires consistently come out to the same size when mounted, or pretty close at least. Rights almost always come out to 34" and lefts almost always come out at 32 1/2". I stretch the left rear sometimes for stagger.

Back