Msquared files? Above.

Phiddy

I see the thread is closed, but how do you go to the next page? If its closed does that mean you cannot view it anymore?

Those 14 posts were all that were posted in the thread.
The thread being closed only means that no one can add posts to the thread, except for myself or moderators.

I thought he had a section on setup and not all theory. . maybe in a different threajd.
Every time I read the book or the sticky i may understand a little more.

May i ask where this thread is? And are you taking about a book that you purchase or is it on here?

May i ask where this thread is? And are you taking about a book that you purchase or is it on here?

Sticky thread top of this set-up section under the Dirt oval racing forum, The thread you ask this question in don't open it scroll to top see sticky thread, It's a book you have to purchase.

The book is very good. I haven't read it from cover to cover, more or less skipped around. I was just wanting to read this on a device once when my book was at home.

I thought he had a section on setup and not all theory. . maybe in a different threajd.
Every time I read the book or the sticky i may understand a little more.

Mike and I use to talk regularly, he rode our chassis, also a friend of mine developed a spindle that you could change camber, but not change KPI, to say the least Mike was intrigued with that piece

Greetings all.

You can purchase my book by sending a check or money order for $17.95 to:

Mike McCarty
1057 North Mill Rd
Salem, VA 24153

Thanks and happy racing everyone!

Mike

Well worth the purchase price.
I have had this at least 15 years . Each time I read through I either understand more or realise there's more to learn.

Back