MULLETS

Any of the guys on here have a mullet before? I just got one about a month ago after begging my dad since 6th grade to let me have one and I am was so excited to get one! They are coming back into style and are very popular among us wrestlers. I am sure alot of you guys dont like mullets but i think they are a FREEDOM PACKED haircut! Mullets let them BALD EAGLES SCREAM that is for sure.

I prefer the bald look myself. However when I was a kid I had hair down to my jeans. I had all kinds of different hairstyles growing up. Rat tail about 10 inches long and braided with short hair, rat tail with the rest bald, a perm, dyed, a couple different Mohawk styles etc. pretty sure I had a mullet a time or two also 😂 it’s just hair it will grow back so enjoy it before you have to fit into the super small box of standards a lot of society thinks we should fit in based solely on a poorly opinionated perception of how everybody should look! How boring life must be for some people or would be if everybody was the same. Same with tattoos, I am about 65% covered soon to be more. Society for the most part is scared to step out of that box and be themselves, fearing somebody who doesn’t matter in their life may say something or judge them. Just remember though, you still need to respect your parents while you are under their roof which obviously you do. Enjoy it and tell your dad he should get one😂

I prefer the bald look myself. However when I was a kid I had hair down to my jeans. I had all kinds of different hairstyles growing up. Rat tail about 10 inches long and braided with short hair, rat tail with the rest bald, a perm, dyed, a couple different Mohawk styles etc. pretty sure I had a mullet a time or two also 😂 it’s just hair it will grow back so enjoy it before you have to fit into the super small box of standards a lot of society thinks we should fit in based solely on a poorly opinionated perception of how everybody should look! How boring life must be for some people or would be if everybody was the same. Same with tattoos, I am about 65% covered soon to be more. Society for the most part is scared to step out of that box and be themselves, fearing somebody who doesn’t matter in their life may say something or judge them. Just remember though, you still need to respect your parents while you are under their roof which obviously you do. Enjoy it and tell your dad he should get one😂
I told him he should get one but he doesnt even have a whole head of hair. He keeps his hair about 1/4 of an inch long and it is balding and receding right now. He used to have it short all around and a little longer on the top with lines in the side of his head we he was a kid and I told him he should do the lines but he trys to keep professional looking because he owns his own accounting firm and meets with a bunch of people so he likes to look presentable.

Back in the 80’s when I had hair, I looked like a BonJovi video! Lol. Mullets were the thing back then. I tell people I used to have a mullet, now I have a “skullet”. Lol

I have had almost any hairstyle you can think of... the mullet was a good one to have in the early 90s for me... now i just do the standard fade when i feel like cutting my hair... but in the winter i tend to let it grow so i look like grizzly adams right now... lol

I got the mullet trimmed up today, cut some off the op of my hair and some of the sides. Left the back alone though! I have some of the slowest growing hair ever so it is just a few inches long and I have had it for more than 2 months.

Where I grew up, mullets were a fish. Never have gotten over that being the first thing I think of when I hear that term.... :)
Same here, had long hair not a mullet.
Same thing can be said about corn hole.
Now and for years I rock the flat top

Working on 15 years of number 1 or number 2 buzz cuts. Never had the patience for hair, and hair care. Only problem now is that its starting to fall out :ROFLMAO:

Working on 15 years of number 1 or number 2 buzz cuts. Never had the patience for hair, and hair care. Only problem now is that its starting to fall out :ROFLMAO:
Exactly!! No need for a comb or brush, easy to keep up, doesn’t take much shampoo, stat cooler, don’t have to pay for a hair cut etc.

Exactly!! No need for a comb or brush, easy to keep up, doesn’t take much shampoo, stat cooler, don’t have to pay for a hair cut etc.
On one adventurous afternoon I decided I'd go pay for a 3to1 fade. Looked fine, just took an extra second every morning to make sure it all was laying right. It wasn't worth that second to me. 2 weeks later it was back to the ol' number 1.

Back