my bsp

Surely not........

He just didn't know at that time, you are right about everything. LOL
Well see it wasnt like that at all, so you thought wrong, what happens when another track opens an hour from the other?
They wanted to fight for karters, put there dates on ours etc.
When we started working together both tracks prospered

Ok heres what im gettingvfrom this
1. 212 is probably not legal in box stock class ,but is a good basis for a modifyed
2. Since this is my first leaf blower build (did ok with tillers) im thinking may have better luck with the yellow or red motor
3. Headed forvthe return counter.
4.who are youall sugessting for a complete ( all but the clutch ) kit ,big pipe good carb top plate etc. I have to act quickly to keep peace with gf (She gave me the motor). Fly wheel complete motor but in pices .

For a Kit engine, i would suggest Dover Power or Dyno Cams without a doubt.

Well see it wasnt like that at all, so you thought wrong, what happens when another track opens an hour from the other?
They wanted to fight for karters, put there dates on ours etc.
When we started working together both tracks prospered

I was poking fun at ya.

Ok think lll check them out . Went to the akra site for the booh not much help there . Help me out guys need a rule base for box stock .the gf does these things to shut me up and she knows where i am ,i got her lap top in the hauler next im trying to convince her to buy " us '"a set of scales , might be easier in the off season since were trying to run tracks that are different than our home track . No prenep were both too old to be getting married. Shes a grandmother ( with a generally good attitude.

PM Dynodon he can send you a akra rulebook for only the cost of shipping, then you can go to the update sticky page on here (2014 rules to the printer) and write down the new 2014 updates to add to your rulebook. thats the easy way unless u wait til mid-late january for the new 2014 rulebooks

Back