My Favorite UAS KART

Ted Hamilton

Helmet Painter / Racer
as per DonK's idea.... Post a pic, and maybe a line or two about why it's your favorite. I find it hard to have a single favorite, as I love lots of unique ideas. But I am a sucker for treads and sprint car nassau panels:
shane2.jpg

yes it was , gone now . sweet little set up everything except the battery was attached to the engine .

Attachments

• 0802151953a.jpg
    0802151953a.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 177
I love the look of that Biland, very compact like the Wankels. Unfortunately the Bilands were not successful other than very expensive, and instead of bigger 4 cycles FIA/CIK moved into TAGs and especially Rotax. I have shared multiple test days in Spain with my small reeds against a Biland. At small sprint tracks they were not extremely fast, not slow, but not the fastest out there either. Love the sound too though.

as per DonK's idea.... Post a pic, and maybe a line or two about why it's your favorite. I find it hard to have a single favorite, as I love lots of unique ideas. But I am a sucker for treads and sprint car nassau panels:
shane2.jpg
It's been a long time but are those KO and K1 tires??

I do have to say that this body and paint scheme is my most favorite also out of all the other ones that I put together

Back