My Favorite UAS KART

There use to a pic of the bare frame of this kart that was very cool. I've looked for it but cant find it.
I think he called the frame a Cross Bones . He told me he built several before he felt he got it right . He built all body parts out Carbon Fiber him self . His engine package packages where so nicely turned out . Oh and he great driver to boot

Here's the frame:

Attachments

• IMG950075.jpg
    IMG950075.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 120
Come on Ted get with the program he has lived in NC. for the last 3 to 5 years and still does. I bought a kart from him last June. Later Chuck.

Chuck -- I knew he WAS here and met him at Patriot, but I had heard he had moved back to CA last year...guess I was misinformed. :) I'm blaming COVID.

For those of you intrigued by Wayne’s ride... a new chassis that he and Hollifield developed was unveiled at possum kingdom last week.

Attachments

• B44A86FD-645A-42FE-84FD-ACDCA223A28D.jpeg
    B44A86FD-645A-42FE-84FD-ACDCA223A28D.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 67F10B27-FD06-4DCE-BA41-D1965E57D95B.jpeg
    67F10B27-FD06-4DCE-BA41-D1965E57D95B.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 27781D36-15DA-486B-BC88-4E270782803D.jpeg
    27781D36-15DA-486B-BC88-4E270782803D.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 159
Man...the only thing that kart is missing is a skinny driver like me....but then again, I'm usually missing, so.... :) I have a LTO I'm trying to finish up and a KX250 that needs rebuild, so perhaps in a month or so. It came with a TAFT pipe, though, so keeping some things in-house UAS.

I saw the video at wheelersburg and it was fast. Idk what happened that took it out but again it was fast. I believe it blows the theory of these ridiculously high sides out the water.

I saw the video at wheelersburg and it was fast. Idk what happened that took it out but again it was fast. I believe it blows the theory of these ridiculously high sides out the water.
It looked like it was about to walk away before it fell back. The sheer corner speed it had before falling back was impressive. Also shoutout to the Sudam holding it’s own in 4th!

I bet it's about the same as a sprint chassis...my CRG oval kart is wider, about 6" beyond an "American" kart. 55" rear wheelbase, 42" rear axle.

I know it meets UAS rules by 1 1/2 inches but it still looks awful wide and the wing looks tooo tall but rest assured it's legal ,it's like trying to pass a school bus lol,later Chuck.

I know it meets UAS rules by 1 1/2 inches but it still looks awful wide and the wing looks tooo tall but rest assured it's legal ,it's like trying to pass a school bus lol,later Chuck.
You have to catch it before you can pass it.....unlike a school bus. :)

It's time has come and gone kinda like the wankle , the bike engines dominate in the southeast except for the Seay Team Brc 150 or whatever it is lol later Chuck.

Kinda off topic but for you uas guys what seems to be the most popular engine being run today. People still using the 500cc jawa or speedway bike engine thing or are yhere faster options? I ran a 450 off a quad no trans and it was killer, never got to try a 2 smoker or a 500.

Back