My son has Covid. ☹️

We will put you in our prayers bud. I know the feeling since Christmas Eve it has taken over our family my father in is the hospital and my brother and niece and nephew are all positive and fighting it off at home. It’s a crap situation that’s for sure. Just keep praying and wear your mask !

We will put you in our prayers bud. I know the feeling since Christmas Eve it has taken over our family my father in is the hospital and my brother and niece and nephew are all positive and fighting it off at home. It’s a crap situation that’s for sure. Just keep praying and wear your mask !
Thank You. I’m quarantined due to spending Christmas with him. His Gram is on a ventilator. This stuff turns your life upside down.

It sure does... I went from planning an elk hunt with my dad to not knowing if he’s coming home. And like you say your locked down away from them. Be strong and trust God.

We have had 11 people in our immediate family test positive with corona virus. My best friend passed away on December 10th from it. We will definitely keep you in our prayers.

Pretty disappointed with some of the posts that were on here, that ain't on here anymore.
Some of them weren't all that bad, it was the ones they were in response to.

If you're unable to express sympathy for someone going through a rough time, and really need to express your political opinion, take it over to facebook or something.
I hope everything turns out well for you, Bulittwrench.

Back