My wife would kill me if she read this. Quality verses Quantity

paulkish

old fart
Why does it take a woman three twelve hour days constantly running the washer, to wash a weeks worth of clothes? When a man can wash two weeks worth of clothes, in three washer loads?

:rolleyes:

Maybe she doesn't like wearing all gray clothes Paul? ;)

I had a very close friend who always wore a green John Deere hooded sweatshirt....I mean he wore it every day, hot or cold! It was always clean even though he was a farmer and worked in it constantly. I figured he must keep his wife very busy washing this green sweatshirt. When he died, I found out his ancient Chinese secret... It wasn't Calgon - He had 5 identical sweatshirts hung in the closet and wore a different one each day.

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

Speaking of which.....My family and I were at a local appliance store just looking around and we happened to walk past a huge stainless steel space aged front loader washer with a big red sign over it that read "Holds 12 bath towels." I just laughed and said, "We don't need that, ours already does that and then some!" ;)

Speaking of which.....My family and I were at a local appliance store just looking around and we happened to walk past a huge stainless steel space aged front loader washer with a big red sign over it that read "Holds 12 bath towels." I just laughed and said, "We don't need that, ours already does that and then some!" ;)

I was thinking of susprizing my wife with the biggest front loading washer and dryer I could find. Butt... ya know she'd still only wash one item at a time. I think I need to stack little bitty washers up to the ceiling and buy her a new ladder and clothes line.

Maybe she doesn't like wearing all gray clothes Paul? ;)

I had a very close friend who always wore a green John Deere hooded sweatshirt....I mean he wore it every day, hot or cold! It was always clean even though he was a farmer and worked in it constantly. I figured he must keep his wife very busy washing this green sweatshirt. When he died, I found out his ancient Chinese secret... It wasn't Calgon - He had 5 identical sweatshirts hung in the closet and wore a different one each day.

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

I can relate to that, except I buy everything in blue so it all can be washed together.

The only thing you have to watch out for is make sure you have washed the blue stuff a couple of times before you mix it in with white stuff.

Back