Mychron 4

bullerman

Anybody got any idea what it would cost to have the plastic screen replaced on a mychron 4. Seems to work ok but hard to read. Phone number I can call Mychron. Thanks

look up aim think it was in NC, they always answer and seemed to be fast and reasonable. Replaced a button on one for me and it was like $4-5 spent more on shipping.

Thank yall. Will call today. I want a 5 but it will have too wait. I used my friends for a little while. Amazing what it will do. He downloaded my last race on his computer. He showed me on a graph and picture of the track I actually traveled farther on my fastest lap. I can see I need to change my line a little.

Attachments

• received_560737412234545.jpeg
    received_560737412234545.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 22
I've got 3 perfectly good Mycrhon 4s I can offload. Depending on the cost of the screen replacement PM me if you're interested.

I need to call and ask about the screen. I also don have a beacon and the pickup that goes on the kart. By the time I send the 4 off and have the screen fixed buy a beacon and pickup I may be better off buying a used Mychron 5. Do you have a 4 with a beacon and pickup for sale. Just checking my options. Thanks

Back