Mychron 5 lap times

Phenom20

I was wondering if im doing something wrong since I can't seem to find any info on it. Last night I wasn't getting individual lap times, it was just giving me 1 big lap time for however long the kart was on the track. Is there a fix for this? I thought it was GPS automatic? Or do I have to make up the track since it didnt seem to be in the track database?

I was wondering if im doing something wrong since I can't seem to find any info on it. Last night I wasn't getting individual lap times, it was just giving me 1 big lap time for however long the kart was on the track. Is there a fix for this? I thought it was GPS automatic? Or do I have to make up the track since it didnt seem to be in the track database?
It needs to know what track it’s on.

There are settings to correct this
I does not have to know the track
If it doesn’t recognize the track, u can assign a name

I didn't get the book with it. I went on aims website and it wasn't much help after downloading user manual. So if the track doesn't exist do I need to assign it a name and the gps does the rest?

If you are at a new track or one that's not in the memory when you crank the kart to go out a screen should pop up saying enable track learning. Use the buttons to highlight yes then give it a name. Head out on the track and it will learn it. Every time you go back to that track the gps should remember it.

If you are at a new track or one that's not in the memory when you crank the kart to go out a screen should pop up saying enable track learning. Use the buttons to highlight yes then give it a name. Head out on the track and it will learn it. Every time you go back to that track the gps should remember it.
Thank you!

Back