Mychron 5 question. temp info did not record in last session.

kartracer_3

I never had this happen before. Everything was working fine when I went out for my last race of the day and it was reading the CHT when I exited off the track but when I hit memory to look at the session nothing appeared for CHT . Everything else was there but no temp data and its still that way, I can go back to that test session and no temp at all. The only thing I did different was I forgot to fully charge the battery the night before and after I got back home the tach was reading 36% but it still should have recorded the temp read out. Any thoughts ?
thanks
KR3

I’ve seen rpm readings be erratic if both wires are run side by side. It’s not recommended by aim but I’ve never seen it with temp.was the connection at the back of the mycron solid ?

I’ve seen rpm readings be erratic if both wires are run side by side. It’s not recommended by aim but I’ve never seen it with temp.was the connection at the back of the mycron solid ?
Yes connection is solid , I have also seen the RPM 's be erratic, happened with my old tach but I separated the leads and took care of that issue.

Yes connection is solid , I have also seen the RPM 's be erratic, happened with my old tach but I separated the leads and took care of that issue.
I would make sure it had the freshest update, got mine a year ago and worked good for a few races then started giving us some crazy rpm readings, just a thought!

Back