Mychron or Alfano ??

Some people won't be happy not matter how you explain things. Just repeat after me, "Not my monkey, not my circus." :ROFLMAO:
Yeah and some weak minded people will fall for anything.
I'm very happy with my tach, I call them, I talk to someone that speaks English.
And yet he says I know nothing about it, and thats exactly the info he gave "zero", and you still haven't told me where it ships for repairs.
I liked it here better when the sprint guys stayed on ekarting

Well all I havecto say is I have used both for many years here and in Europe, on dirt, asphalt and even on road rally cars and open wheelers. In Europe Alfano got the marketing because they offered a better customer service. In the US Mychron got the marketing because they have the beat customer service I have ever sen in racing. I still have to see any other brand show at every mayor even, on dirt or asphalt, and fix their product without charging high fees. In Europe, at least in Spain, .Mychron dealer wasn't so helpful, but obiously if I buy an expensive product I need to know who is gonna fix it and what kind of charges because those $350 can be way more expensive in the long run and eventually, especially racing dirt, they are all gonna have some issue. How about the price of sensors? That is another thing to look at.

Yeah and some weak minded people will fall for anything.
I'm very happy with my tach, I call them, I talk to someone that speaks English.
And yet he says I know nothing about it, and thats exactly the info he gave "zero", and you still haven't told me where it ships for repairs.
I liked it here better when the sprint guys stayed on ekarting
I heard Alfanos work great for ekarting though, lol.

All that BS and you still haven't answered my question directly, what you would do is a non factor, because if a racer is left on his own, there is still no clear instructions where to send a unit, that in itself would deter me from buying
Fair enough. You’re right. If “send it to the dealer you bought it from” is not a good enough answer for you, then we are at a stopping point. Good luck in your racing.

*Edit* Deleted another unnecessarily argumentative post. Sorry for clogging up the discussion.

Last edited:
Fair enough. You’re right. If “send it to the dealer you bought it from” is not a good enough answer for you, then we are at a stopping point. Good luck in your racing.
No answer the question where do you send them for repairs?
My guess is you don't know, and yet you're supposed to be a representative?

No answer the question where do you send them for repairs?
My guess is you don't know, and yet you're supposed to be a representative?

WR Motorsports - Miami, FL - They are the importer for Alfano. As a dealer, they are who I work with on warranty repairs/replacements. I can DM you the exact address if you need that too. Or you can google it.

Do you feel better now?

Kart Pulse is a great place, lots of helpful folks on there. The guy who owns it seems to be a very engaged owner/ member. Super nice guy. Great place for Sprint, I know there are dirt folks on there as well, but that is out of my wheel house being I've never done it.

As its revelant to the conversation: This group explains why they went from the Mychron to the Alfano. They do tend to go out into no mans land halfway through, but then they circle back and get back on topic.

Last edited:
Back