Mychron repair.

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to AIM sports for a super quick diagnostics and repair to my sick Mychron 4 . I shipped it on Saturday to them from Indiana and this morning they had it diagnosed, repaired and sent back to me for a reasonable price. Thank you Corey and your team for phenomenal customer service!
Dana Garton

Update: less than 4 days from me shipping it to AIM sports from Indiana to Virginia, my tach has been repaired. Corey responded to me within an hour of him receiving it with a proper diagnosis and a reasonable repair quote. Very impressed. In 4 days I had it shipped, repaired and back to my front porch. My only regret.. I wish I would have done this during our race season! Superb customer service!

Update: less than 4 days from me shipping it to AIM sports from Indiana to Virginia, my tach has been repaired. Corey responded to me within an hour of him receiving it with a proper diagnosis and a reasonable repair quote. Very impressed. In 4 days I had it shipped, repaired and back to my front porch. My only regret.. I wish I would have done this during our race season! Superb customer service!
Once at a WKA race my kids tach stopped working. While they couldn't repair it there, they let me borrow one for the entire weekend, no ID required, no money down, nothing.

Hooper46

I have bought three mychrons used this year for very cheap just for back ups and I have sent everyone of them to mychron. Each one I had back in 5 days. 2 days to get there, fixed it in no time and then 2 days shipping back. They called and updated me each time they found an issue and if I wanted it fixed. Didnt charge me anything for those fixes. I got charged for screens and shipping back. Couldnt ask for better service... 10 stars outta 5 stars