Mycron 3 or 4?

polartx

What does the 4 do that the 3 cant? Is the 4 worth the extra money. Currently using and older digatron and looking to upgrade.
thanks

Either one will be a tremendous upgrade over your Digatron

The M3 shows lap times, rpm drop, max rpm, temp, etc. The M4 does the same thing, but with added features. It has graphs for an entire run, graphs per lap, rpm min/max each lap, etc

Looking to replace the Digatron? Then call about the New Digatron the DT60 series, talk to Ken its the future instrument for karting, tractor pullers, snowmobiles, mowers and other forms of racing. One instrument to buy and add data ports for your need, for lap timing, temps(oil, water, cht, egt etc )pressures (oil, water, turbo's etc), tach (rpm's, JS, MPH etc), oxygen sens and many other features by just adding data ports to each other. The Dt60 series actually replaces what was intended to be the Phoenix.

Looking to replace the Digatron? Then call about the New Digatron the DT60 series, talk to Ken its the future instrument for karting, tractor pullers, snowmobiles, mowers and other forms of racing. One instrument to buy and add data ports for your need, for lap timing, temps(oil, water, cht, egt etc )pressures (oil, water, turbo's etc), tach (rpm's, JS, MPH etc), oxygen sens and many other features by just adding data ports to each other. The Dt60 series actually replaces what was intended to be the Phoenix.

Wide band O2?

I also agree that you cant go wrong with a mychron 4, i wish i had spent the extra money and got the mychron 4 instead of the mychron 3 i got. The 4 has graphs to show the entire race, you can visually see where your losing rpms on the track and how much your losing, and alot more. You can also see the graphs with the mychron 3, but to do it with the 3 you have to hook the mychron to a laptop or computer to see them and use Race Studio. You can see everything on the 4 just by looking at the tach. It is well worth the money in my opinion, i know that is what will be on my kart for next year. I have a mychron 3 for sale if your interested, you can PM me.

Back