Name your top 3 picks for best flat head builders. And what State there from.

There are LOTS of good builders out there...Problem is finding some that still work on flatheads. Most have devoted themselves almost entirely to the clone deal now.
We will likely be the "last man standing" with flathead stuff. I just love the engine too much to give up on it, and have waaaaaaay too much invested in tooling, r&d, and inventory to abandon them anytime soon. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

2 in the basement-2 in the kart trailer -3 in the storage - 3 in half assembled mode and just cleared out in front of my bench too look for something and found 5 down there not to mention the tub I know there's 3 blocks in it .
I'm certain I'm not the only one .
No doubt Brian's well ahead !

There are LOTS of good builders out there...Problem is finding some that still work on flatheads. Most have devoted themselves almost entirely to the clone deal now.
We will likely be the "last man standing" with flathead stuff. I just love the engine too much to give up on it, and have waaaaaaay too much invested in tooling, r&d, and inventory to abandon them anytime soon. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
I'll never give up on the flathead either. Hell I had to give up racing so now I just use my engines on other things. The sounds and smells are good for the memory. Every now and then I'll throw a loop pipe without a silencer on just to let the compression balls hit me in the face from 5 or so feet away. 😍 lol

2 in the basement-2 in the kart trailer -3 in the storage - 3 in half assembled mode and just cleared out in front of my bench too look for something and found 5 down there not to mention the tub I know there's 3 blocks in it .
I'm certain I'm not the only one .
No doubt Brian's well ahead !
I just noticed you said the tub. How do you do it? My wife is already jealous because I have so many of my mistresses in the garage. Id be in certain Divorce if I showered with them too. Lol

I just noticed you said the tub. How do you do it? My wife is already jealous because I have so many of my mistresses in the garage. Id be in certain Divorce if I showered with them too. Lol
I was referring to the dreaded plastic tote . I do hear some complaints when I have a block in the kitchen sink :D .
I gave up on the dish washer .

Back