Name your top 3 picks for best flat head builders. And what State there from.

since the inception of JBR 207, we've gone through Tod Miller and has always provided us great power

Attachments

• flatty.jpg
    flatty.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 30
No way - Bob's had several stories of the end result . I took that to heart .
Tried the barbeque , that didn't work out either .
Smart people like you listened!!! Dumb A$$ like me didn't . But in my defense, there was no prep in them. And I washed them real good to get the oil off the outside. But when she came home early , Instead of finding me in bed with another woman! She found tires in the oven.

Smart people like you listened!!! Dumb A$$ like me didn't . But in my defense, there was no prep in them. And I washed them real good to get the oil off the outside. But when she came home early , Instead of finding me in bed with another woman! She found tires in the oven.
I washed tires in my x-wife's dishwasher the day I moved out, it seized up the next day... Guess it didn't like the goat pee...lol

My woman found mine in her tanning bed,lol

Attachments

• received_587189792631989.jpeg
    received_587189792631989.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 21
I know they stopped working on stock flatheads but I think they still work on limiteds or opens if I am not wrong, but Hi Tech has been one of the best other than building a chassis that back in time was nearly unbeatable, the Millenium Tempest.

I know they stopped working on stock flatheads but I think they still work on limiteds or opens if I am not wrong, but Hi Tech has been one of the best other than building a chassis that back in time was nearly unbeatable, the Millenium Tempest.
I have two Hi-Tech flatty's that I will put up against any bodies stocker on a dyno back to back.... Jt still does stockers, I also have two of his new Fanatic's.. These two motors are just down right nasty.. Just ask Kenny at Schielke Performance..

I have two Hi-Tech flatty's that I will put up against any bodies stocker on a dyno back to back.... Jt still does stockers, I also have two of his new Fanatic's.. These two motors are just down right nasty.. Just ask Kenny at Schielke Performance..
Agree. I live 1o min from Hi Tech.

Been a long time ago but once upon a time I met him and his son at dumplin valley. A friend of mines brother in law was one of his "house" drivers Jason shores. First time I had ever been to the Big leagues if that's what you wanna call it. Seemed very confusing hundreds of sets of tires going in the oven the night before lol if I had only known how nasty that prep was. Hell I was practically bathing in the stuff for that weekend. Before that race I had spent a few summers helping a friend of mine run mid pack consistently at Ben hur briggs med and lite class. A few years after that dumplin Valley race I met the woman who became my wife and just so happened her grandpa was neck deep in flathead dirt racing and as luck would have it my wife's brother Danny Giselbach happened to be quite the kart driver. He raced at the local track called Windfall speedway and his grandpa did all he could to have my brother in law beat. Bounties that drew a lot of hot dogs from around the few state area, self induced technical problems, kart set up dang near backwards. Yet he still made it look smooth as silk and almost as fast as normal. A good driver that never complained, almost convinced he could have won with a shopping kart. Lol and it was not for the lack of competition I assure you. After about half season a out of towner came to race dirty and on the last lstraigjt of the last lap he cut our driver down super hard. I wouldn't have paid the bounty personally but the old man told him nice race and moved on. Now the old man is gone and our driver is sick with leukemia. I'm just grateful to have been there in the thick of the flathead heyday. 2002 to 2010 I think is accurate. Lots have changed and will continue to do so. Fellas if you are fortunate enough to be out there catching checkers regardless of position do your self a favor and enjoy the heck out of every moment, have fun and learn everything the old-timers have to offer. When all the pieces fit it seems like it can never end but I assure you it will someday unfortunately. One thing I wish I had done more than anything is taken tons more photos and videos. All that time and money spent having the blast of your life and its only as good as memory serves. Excuse the long rant. I had fun writing it though.

Been a long time ago but once upon a time I met him and his son at dumplin valley. A friend of mines brother in law was one of his "house" drivers Jason shores. First time I had ever been to the Big leagues if that's what you wanna call it. Seemed very confusing hundreds of sets of tires going in the oven the night before lol if I had only known how nasty that prep was. Hell I was practically bathing in the stuff for that weekend. Before that race I had spent a few summers helping a friend of mine run mid pack consistently at Ben hur briggs med and lite class. A few years after that dumplin Valley race I met the woman who became my wife and just so happened her grandpa was neck deep in flathead dirt racing and as luck would have it my wife's brother Danny Giselbach happened to be quite the kart driver. He raced at the local track called Windfall speedway and his grandpa did all he could to have my brother in law beat. Bounties that drew a lot of hot dogs from around the few state area, self induced technical problems, kart set up dang near backwards. Yet he still made it look smooth as silk and almost as fast as normal. A good driver that never complained, almost convinced he could have won with a shopping kart. Lol and it was not for the lack of competition I assure you. After about half season a out of towner came to race dirty and on the last lstraigjt of the last lap he cut our driver down super hard. I wouldn't have paid the bounty personally but the old man told him nice race and moved on. Now the old man is gone and our driver is sick with leukemia. I'm just grateful to have been there in the thick of the flathead heyday. 2002 to 2010 I think is accurate. Lots have changed and will continue to do so. Fellas if you are fortunate enough to be out there catching checkers regardless of position do your self a favor and enjoy the heck out of every moment, have fun and learn everything the old-timers have to offer. When all the pieces fit it seems like it can never end but I assure you it will someday unfortunately. One thing I wish I had done more than anything is taken tons more photos and videos. All that time and money spent having the blast of your life and its only as good as memory serves. Excuse the long rant. I had fun writing it though.
Dumplin Valley was my home track, RIP Delmar.
I knew Jason, he actually started building his own chassis, never really took off
In 1999 after leaving full scale racing I still had the addiction so another man and I built one of this nations premier tracks in its time Clay city Kart speedway, ran it til 04 when my son got old enough to be serious, Brian, Brent, Dickerson and crew sponsored our track, Carl had a front row spot as well

Back