Name your top 3 picks for best flat head builders. And what State there from.

Heck yeah man that's awesome. How did you like the brute power pipes? He claimed his dad pioneered the loop pipe. Not sure if that is true but it sure was a great story. They all had a pretty crappy weekend that time. That track was unlike any I have ever seen. You could literally see the kart numbers in the main grooves reflection. The best thing about that trip was the xcaliber hat carl gave me and the ultramax blaze scorch and burn t shirt Jason had us wear cause he was a driver for them back then. I wore that hat for ten years at least then I wore out my buddy's hat he got and never wore as well. I was pretty proud of my self cause I got to start the xcaliber guys lol. Never could drive to be honest but I accepted that and found my place in the pits and spotting my driver. It was always fun matching what you seen happen with the drivers explanation of how it was handling. I could see everything down to even a 7/16 nut fall off our cart. If anything was my calling it was being a spotter.

Back