National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park (NCM) Nov. 8 -10

ClarkSr

The final WKA/CES/KART National series event of the season will be held on one of the most challenging Road Race Tracks in the country. Come race with the best and toughest competitive drivers in the country on Nov. 8 thru 10. Race information and entry forms can be found on the worldkarting.com website under Road Race Series.

The final WKA/CES/KART National series event of the season will be held on one of the most challenging Road Race Tracks in the country. Come race with the best and toughest competitive drivers in the country on Nov. 8 thru 10. Race information and entry forms can be found on the worldkarting.com website under Road Race Series.

Can you give me an idea on gearing for Yamaha Sprint?

Thanks,

Hoppy

We've never been there, but I'm sure someone on this forum has. Maybe they could post gearing for another class and you could take a wild guess from there.
Good luck,
Clark Gaynor Sr.

Laydown Yamaha: 5.0 then maybe add 1-2.
Yamaha Sprint: 4.93 then try 1-2 less. Ran a 16/77 on a P51 a few years ago there on Lindsay

I will say that if you haven't been there, you will love the track!! We have been there twice and loved it. Unfortunately, we (I and Lindsay) will not be able to make it this year. My health issues (not serious) that may call for surgery here in a week and Lindsay's work will be keeping us at home. Good news is that several KART racers will be there for sure!!! I'm hoping that both WKA and CES racers do the same.

Rainman I was there in I think 2015 and the track is extremely tight in sections and I am pretty sure we ran the same times or faster than the laydown with the sprint yamahas and I believe I actually set my seat up some so we could throw the kart in some of the corners

Rainman I was there in I think 2015 and the track is extremely tight in sections and I am pretty sure we ran the same times or faster than the laydown with the sprint yamahas and I believe I actually set my seat up some so we could throw the kart in some of the corners
Yeah, I have watched some videos. Might have to take the Sprint Enduro instead.

If you guys know of anyone looking for a complete, race ready Top Gun (or roller), I have one ready to go for NCM or Daytona. :)

then you can run with us....I like that idea.
I think I might take the laydown again since it is ready. Might not have time to put together again the Emmick for Sprint Enduro. No students at school tomorrow so i decided to take the Teacher Workday day off and go for practice to GoPro motorplex with both Tonys, the wankel and the rotary valve Ital.

Back