NCDS RACE #1 - March 2 - SPONSOR DYNO CAMS

DYNO CAM’S NORTH CAROLINA DIRT SERIES RACE #1

AT
LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK

MARCH 2, 2019

NOTE: Attention Limited Drivers

We have been asked to give you Limited Drivers a place to race and would like to race more then once being there all day. If we get enough interest from you guys and hold a good amount of attendance, we will continue this second class of Limited. If not, the second class will be eliminated.

CLONE 390
GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
Entry Fee $65
1st $1000
2nd $400
3rd $200
4th $100
$500 TO WIN
GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
ENTRY FEE $45

CLONE LITE *** CLONE MEDIUM *** CLONE HEAVY *** CLONE 425
CLONE 425 $$ *** CLONE 450
CLONE 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$ ***LIMITED MODIFIED *** LIMITED MODIFIED $$ ***CLONE SILVER BULLETS 390 (50+)
JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 $$ *** JR 3 $$ *** JR CHAMP *** TEEN CHAMP

Entry Fee $45
OPEN TIRES
1st $500
2nd $200
3rd $100
4th $50
18 KM
BEGINNER RED PLATE *** JR 1 POINTS*** JR 2 POINTS**** JR 3 POINTS
ENTRY FEE $35
OPEN TIRES
PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $50
6th $50
14 KM

MORE DETAILS TO COME
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLINE AT https://daytonaofdirt.com/registration-form

All classes will be run by qualifying except Baby Champ and Kid Kart
All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 9:00
Practice- 12:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $15.00
6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Hey Marty throwing an idea out for the limited class for running two why not look into cutting the kart count back in $$ class most other places are only having an 8-10km and even paying out more money an 18km for 500$ Is hard to meet

Hey Marty throwing an idea out for the limited class for running two why not look into cutting the kart count back in $$ class most other places are only having an 8-10km and even paying out more money an 18km for 500$ Is hard to meet

I like your idea about that but like I was kinda asking lets make a points class and an money class pay like 300 or 400 in the money and have a points class that way u could be like the kids classes and lets try to get a nuff people to make it happen this is a dyeing class and I think doing this will some what bring it back and make them run the point to be able to run for the money spread the word and lets make this happen please and thank you Austin Pless

It’s a week and a half to our first DYNO CAMS NORTH CAROLINA DIRT SERIES EVENT. I hope everyone is ready and is excited about getting the 2019 season started. Let me remind everyone the online registration is up and running. Just go to www.daytonaofdirt.com to register for your classes you intend to run. This helps me make a running order that will work for you and for us. If anyone is in need of reserved parking, please call or text me at 336-953-2522 or you can message me on Facebook. I’ll be glad to assist you the best I can. I am looking forward to seeing you all.

I hope everyone is doing well. I tried to stay on top of everything but much to my surprise today, I found a huge error on the entry form found on our website. I have corrected it now so if you have registered, please make sure to go back and look at the classes offered and if I had left one of the classes out that you were going to run, please re-enter. This is mainly the Sr Champ 425 classes and Limited Classes. Thank you for cooperating with me on this and I am so sorry for the error and inconvenience I have caused.

Marty

Parents Remember!!!! If your driver is under the age of 18, you must come to the registration window before you enter the track racing area and complete the Parental Release form. This is something that has to be done every year.

Gonna b tuff 2 have 18 mods km

No doubt about it being tuff to get 18 modifieds for 500$, Was barely able to get 20 for a 2k purse needs to be a guaranteed money class then a regular points if your going to run 2 limiteds

Enteries are coming in and if you would like to go ahead and register you can find the entry form on our website.

www.daytonaofdirt.com

This does not cost anything until you get to the track to sign for your insurance.
If you need to reserve a parking spot, text or call 336-953-2522 or message me on Facebook. I will do my best to place you in a good spot.

No doubt about it being tuff to get 18 modifieds for 500$, Was barely able to get 20 for a 2k purse needs to be a guaranteed money class then a regular points if your going to run 2 limiteds
I agree with y'all 100% because I know would never get the kart count unless the money was granted I say drop there kart count until 10or 12 karts not no 18

Hey everybody! I know I usually am on here updating you on things but we are still trying to get back in the groove and working as hard as we can to get ready for this first race of the season. Tommy stills feels very favorable that we will be able to get this event in. Tomorrow is suppose to be really nice and personally, I am looking forward to the hustle of the first race of the season. Registration is still open and if you will please log on to www.daytonaofdirt.com and enter your class you intend to run. Also to the parents of the drivers that are under the age of 18, you will need to come with your driver to register to sign a Parental Release form. This is a form that has to be filled out every year for underage drivers. Notice I said underage not inexperienced as I have seen these little guys drive their buts off and put on a trememdous show. Registration will stay open until 3:30. At that time, anyone who signs up after that will not be included in preregistration but will be able to register at the track Saturday. Thank you for the many of you who used our online system.

Hey everybody! I know I usually am on here updating you on things but we are still trying to get back in the groove and working as hard as we can to get ready for this first race of the season. Tommy stills feels very favorable that we will be able to get this event in. Tomorrow is suppose to be really nice and personally, I am looking forward to the hustle of the first race of the season. Registration is still open and if you will please log on to www.daytonaofdirt.com and enter your class you intend to run. Also to the parents of the drivers that are under the age of 18, you will need to come with your driver to register to sign a Parental Release form. This is a form that has to be filled out every year for underage drivers. Notice I said underage not inexperienced as I have seen these little guys drive their buts off and put on a trememdous show. Registration will stay open until 3:30. At that time, anyone who signs up after that will not be included in preregistration but will be able to register at the track Saturday. Thank you for the many of you who used our online system.

When you get the line up can you post it plz and Thank you in advance

Back