Neck brace inquiry

Power

Hello karters,

Need you inputs
I was thinking to buy a neck brace from Leatt model GPX 6.5 carbon as I wish to reduce my neck pain that keep coming back every time that I kart, I understand DD2’s are violent for our bodies but and I was wondering if anyone have experience a reduction of pain with this type of neck brace because I assume it is design to protect by limiting movements but not to sure about reducing the intensity of shocks

looking forward for you inputs;-)

Attachments

• 3781080E-216A-4B0B-9C66-BEEB9F2467AA.jpeg
    3781080E-216A-4B0B-9C66-BEEB9F2467AA.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 7
Hello karters,

Need you inputs
I was thinking to buy a neck brace from Leatt model GPX 6.5 carbon as I wish to reduce my neck pain that keep coming back every time that I kart, I understand DD2’s are violent for our bodies but and I was wondering if anyone have experience a reduction of pain with this type of neck brace because I assume it is design to protect by limiting movements but not to sure about reducing the intensity of shocks

looking forward for you inputs;-)
I have that brace, and I really like it, but it won't reduce shocks or vibrations in any way. It's strictly for injury prevention in case of an accident, where it can keep your neck from getting bent/flexed too far in any direction.

Last edited:
I have that brace, and I really like it, but it won't reduce shocks or vibrations in any way. It's strictly for injury prevention in case of an accident where it can keep your neck from getting bent/flexed too far in any direction.
Thanks for your input, it kind of align with my thoughts, just wonder if some models are better then others to reduce my issue

Back