Neck Brace

JanGaLanG

Trying to keep my head forward with my lawdown seat is a challenge. Im squishing the neck brace in trying to get my head forward. What brace are you guys using?

There are several types we use. Mine is a regular sfi neck donut made by Simpson, my son use the kart brand wedge. You could try to trim the foam of your neck brace foe better fitment. My old drive done that with his Simpson donut style neck brace.

There are several types we use. Mine is a regular sfi neck donut made by Simpson, my son use the kart brand wedge. You could try to trim the foam of your neck brace foe better fitment. My old drive done that with his Simpson donut style neck brace.
Thanks for the reply colt, i also use a simpson and have thought about trimming it but am unsure on how safe that is.

Thanks for the reply colt, i also use a simpson and have thought about trimming it but am unsure on how safe that is.
Little late to the convo but I had to trim the foam on our Simpson neck collars with the Zamp duckbill helmets, as my drivers were looking into the sky lol.

Back