Need A Clutch Rebuilt

barluc99

Wanting to have 1 of 2 clutches rebuilt , both 2 discs one is an NGAGE the other is the gator type reproduction. Pretty much looking to have them ground w new discs. HAve dealt with Martin before and was pleased. Located in PA.
I watched a video from a builder holding the plates in a 3 jaw to surface and was discouraged.

Send them to us, Barry. I'd be glad to go through one or both of them for you.
David does good work - I'm sure you'll be happy with ours as well.

Just ran into your dad a couple weeks back - tell him I hope he's doing better!

-----
��Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
28 years of service to the karting industry
215 N. High St.
Linden, IN 47955
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Wanting to have 1 of 2 clutches rebuilt , both 2 discs one is an NGAGE the other is the gator type reproduction. Pretty much looking to have them ground w new discs. HAve dealt with Martin before and was pleased. Located in PA.
I watched a video from a builder holding the plates in a 3 jaw to surface and was discouraged.

Barry, I redo alot of the N Gage/Gator style clutches, and I'm located in Eastern PA. 1 day turn around time.

I charge $40 labor plus parts...a standard rebuild is right aorund $105 shipped back to you

Thanks

J.P.

Send them back to David Martin.

Back