Need baseline setup #'s for 2010 Infiniti epic evolution

Looking for what my base setup for my 2010 Infiniti epic evolution should be fighting with being consistent on what the chassis wants to act like every weekend 1 3/8" tube chassis ? Thanks

I see in your other thread you mention Sr Clone 375 So I'm assuming numbers for that class, 46 % nose, 57.5 % left, 61 % cross, 2.5 RF camber, .5 LF camber will be close, If Mike or Jamie sees this they'll know better.

I like them numbers, I always liked a little less left side and a little more RF camber personally but definitely give that a try and see how it goes for you. Not sure how big of a track your on or tires. What are you prepping with? the RF likes grip

Thanks guys I ran a 13-70 gear smaller bullring style maybe small 10th mile I run maxxis slicks prepped with whatever my buddy uses in his tire program

Thanks guys I ran a 13-70 gear smaller bullring style maybe small 10th mile I run maxxis slicks prepped with whatever my buddy uses in his tire program
I'd question your not gear bound with 13 / 70 are you getting tach readings ?.
Even if your not gear bound you would be better on a 11 / 62 with a clone.

Here's a gear ratio chart. Don't know if it will help, you can use it for #35 or 219 chain. You might think about running 219 chain. I've seen some posts where it was suggested that smaller overall sprockets, with the same ratio, might be better. I have no experience with that, but who knows.
10_53 8_5_2020.jpg

Back