Gates Open: 12 Noon
Practice: 3:00 PM
Qualifying and Racing starts at 5:30 PM

Gate Fee
$ 10.00 (Under 6 Free)

Entry Fee
$15.00 (includes $5.00 transponder fee)

Reserved Parking
$$ FREE $$ (Call Carl Williams @ 478-875-3524)

Two (2) classes will be run each night during the series.

Outlaw Modified Class Rules:
Open industrial engines up to 255cc’s 350 lbs.
Open industrial engines 256cc’s up to 305cc’s 385 lbs.
Flat Karts only (no wedge bodies)
Open Tire Rule

We are open to suggestions for the Outlaw Modified Class Rules for those drives who plan
on running this series for a limited time before we lock in the rules

UAS Class Rules:
Open to any configuration allowed and sanctioned by the UAS.
Open Tire Rule.

Payout is based on a ten (10) kart minimum per event. If kart minimum is not met, we will pay the top three positions 100% minus transponder fee.

1st Place: $200.00
2nd Place: $150.00
3rd Place: $100.00

Series Champion:
Ad Leathers Championship Jacket
Must run 5 of 6 races to qualify for Championship Jacket

If by industrial engines, you mean O.H.V. engines, you should add for Briggs F.H. limited at maybe 310 and 14.5 C.I. W.K.A. open at 325.There are a lot of those still out there.

If by industrial engines, you mean O.H.V. engines, you should add for Briggs F.H. limited at maybe 310 and 14.5 C.I. W.K.A. open at 325.There are a lot of those still out there.

Are you talking about flathead open 14.5ci at 325, if so do you think that will work fairly with the ohv's opens at 350lbs

What weights would you suggest for the 255cc max ohv's and the 256-305cc ohv's if the open flatheads are 325, we want to be able to include everybody and be fair if that's possible.

The Outlaw Modified rules look really good to me, I will try to make it down one weekend to race with you all. I have karts that already fit into each class. I would run it and see how the flatheads do then see if you want to make any changes. I hope you have a lot of success.

The Outlaw Modified rules look really good to me, I will try to make it down one weekend to race with you all. I have karts that already fit into each class. I would run it and see how the flatheads do then see if you want to make any changes. I hope you have a lot of success.

Thanks Wes. We look forward to meeting you this weekend at Dumplin!

Need For Speed (NFS) is going to sweeten the pot this week! Fastest qualifier in each NFS Class will earn a $50 bonus. In addition, anybody who sets a new track record this week will earn a $100 bonus.

No kart minimums to win the $$$ in the UAS and Modified Outlaw Classes this Saturday. That includes the extra money for fastest qualifying times and new track records!

Need for speed

Ms. Pat's deli is often imitated but never duplicated (Someone tell Bone what that means) and will be serving some of the finest vittels east of the Chattahoochee. First person to tell her that in person gets a $20 gift certificate donated from Championship Turf.

Back