Need help 2016 triton

pignoliracing69

Site Supporter
Need set up help 2016 Triton , 1/8 mile clay oval , flathead class 360 & 375 , Burris tires , I already set up to phantom specs per web site , kart is slow and pushes , need specifics we're to set front end would help and any other tips please !

Were running one ( flat Kart ) right now on Burris at 45% nose, 58% left, 60 % cross on less grip 11's tracks, 62% cross little better grip 33's track, RR Inside of wheel to cassette hanger 1/8", LR inside of wheel to cassette hanger 3/4", top Rear of seat 9" off axle.
Both front spindles in rear holes, 10 & 13 caster, 2.5 RF neg camber, .25 LF pos camber, 1 3/8" to 1 1/2 " front stagger, 1/8 th mile track 1 1/4" rear stagger.

Which Track ?

Unless your motor is not up to snuff and or your off on gearing your lack of speed is most likely not enough BITE in your tires, the tritons like a lot of BITE in the tires.
What are your current numbers ? where is the push ? What gearing combo are you using ? Describe normal track conditions & what prep your using & method ? which Burris tires ? what staggers ?

Last edited:
I don’t disagree with you much if at all, but our Triton does not like a lot of bite. Could be our setup though compared to yours.
I could of clarified that little better not to mean across the board 100% just because it's a triton, when your scratching your head looking for speed 90% of the time there lacking BITE .

I could of clarified that little better not to mean across the board 100% just because it's a triton, when your scratching your head looking for speed 90% of the time there lacking BITE .
LOL, I never blame the tires, just yell at the kid to drive harder :)

The numbers above are pretty close to what I run. I like 46% nose and cross is usually around 63%. STagger numbers are really good starting points.

Back