Need help for indoor dirt setup phenom

Track is 1/8 mile, not really much bite. Completely flat, fairly sharp turns. I was thinking of going with something like this. 375 lb

46 nose
58 left
64 cross
1.25 front
1.75 rear
.25 left front camber
-2.5 RF camber
8 and 12 caster

What I'm mostly unsure of is the RF camber and cross weight. I was thinking of using -2.5, but was also considering -2 since it's completely flat, but I thought cross was supposed to be ran lower with less RF camber

I wouldn't lower RF to 2 I'd leave it but raise LF from .25 to .75, 64 % cross is high for that chassis 62 % with good grip, being indoor grip is most likely less i'd try 60 %.

I wouldn't lower RF to 2 I'd leave it but raise RF from .25 to .75, 64 % cross is high for that chassis 62 % with good grip, being indoor grip is most likely less i'd try 60 %.
Thanks

It was just msquared notes about the left percentage being the same or closer to cross percentage that made me wanna run higher cross..where he said the closer your cross is to your left the tighter you'll be and the farther away your cross is from your left the looser you'll be. I'm still a noob in so many ways

Thanks

It was just msquared notes about the left percentage being the same or closer to cross percentage that made me wanna run higher cross..where he said the closer your cross is to your left the tighter you'll be and the farther away your cross is from your left the looser you'll be. I'm still a noob in so many ways
Which is part of the reason I suggested 60 % If you find it to be low grip I'd try 58 % matching the left.

Good Luck !!

A phenom isn't an inherently tight chassis to begin with .
Set it at 60% with room for adjustment either way , should the need arise .
Have some krug on hand .

Back