Need help - set up numbers for an 09 Assassin

I could use some guidance with initial set up numbers for my assassin. We are running a 350# Sa predator class on a 1/10 mile banked clay oval. The track has a tendancy to have a lot of grip early in the evening and then dries out considerably and breaks apart towards the end of the night. Kart was quite loose last season and has just gone through a rebuild over the winter. Tires are Burris 22s ground before race, no prep. I have the ride height up a bit on the kart so I won't dig the nose in when the track breaks up and everything else is set up straight.

Just looking for some initial percentages before testing on track starts.

Thoughts ?

If I had to suggest some numbers for a track with some actual banking, I would suggest the below.

F 45
L 59

you can dial in some more caster, maybe 2 degress (one line) on the kart if is stays too loose. It will help stick weight on that RR. You can drop down the Left Side Weight to 58 or 57 if you still have trouble getting grip. Unless you have prep rule, I might suggest wiping some pre race wipe on those 22's to help build some bite as well.

Hope this helps! Feel free to call Jim at the Coyote Shop and ask him as well. +1-585-352-0806

light scrub with a scuff pad on an angle grinder to get some fresh rubber. Not ideal but its what im working with.

22's Ground before race ?

Explain your method and equipment.

- - - Updated - - -

THANK YOU!!!

If I had to suggest some numbers for a track with some actual banking, I would suggest the below.

F 45
L 59

you can dial in some more caster, maybe 2 degress (one line) on the kart if is stays too loose. It will help stick weight on that RR. You can drop down the Left Side Weight to 58 or 57 if you still have trouble getting grip. Unless you have prep rule, I might suggest wiping some pre race wipe on those 22's to help build some bite as well.

Hope this helps! Feel free to call Jim at the Coyote Shop and ask him as well. +1-585-352-0806

If your asking permission from me sure you can ask, but you really didn't care if anyone cared or would give you permission you went and hyjacked this thread as usual, anyway.

To help you out, for me to try to learn more about low cross throwing my thoughts out there and to keep from screwing up another new racers question and thread, I started a new thread to try to keep this thread intact and help a new racer.

Al, I tried my best to answer your question at:

https://karting.4cycle.com/showthre...-a-low-cross-high-cross-discussion-to-help-Al

If I did ok trying to move discussion on low cross to a new thread and to keep Al from screwing up another new racers question and thread, I hope a moderator will delete both my response and Al's usual push on things from this thread. Or if needed and I'm out of line with this post I hope a moderator will delete only my post. I'll take and understand the deleting of just my post is saying, don't do that again and I won't or at least will try my best to not do it again.

This is where I would be

46 Nose
56 Left
52 Cross

-2.5 RF
+0.75 LF

1.5" rear stagger
1.25" front stagger

This is where I would be

46 Nose
56 Left
52 Cross