need help setting an 06 pantom phenom

punk6776

im running box stock 375, and im trying to find a good basic setup for my cart. I used the base setup off the phantom site, but it wasn't working right, please help, especially rim spacing, on the rear, cross, nose weight, things such as that

Was not working right ? give more details, also more Track details on condition, moist, dry, good bite, NO bite.
46.5% nose
57% left
65% cross

Left Fr pos camber .4
Rt Fr Neg Camber 2.85

Caster 7 & 10
1.5 " front stagger, Rear Stagger Depends on track size

That should be a good solid set-up but that's most likely close to what ya got ?

The setup above is really close to what we're running on an I think 05 model. I'll add 39.5 to 39 rear tread width. What size left rear do you have on it, 8.50, or 8.25?

my cart was pushing. practice the track was sloppy, and I was running great, once it dried out I got a bad push torward the feature. left rear is 8.50. what spacing should I use on my rear wheels?tires

my cart was pushing. practice the track was sloppy, and I was running great, once it dried out I got a bad push torward the feature. left rear is 8.50. what spacing should I use on my rear wheels?tires

Tires, Tires, Tires you stayed on the wrong compound or just way to Soft.

These karts like to have the left rear 5pts harder. Also depending on how much bite is in the track you might want to run lower left %.

We ran a 2004. Wheel spacing was 1 1/8 on left rear 1/8 on right rear the front as close as you can get. Numbers were 56 left 62 cross 46.5 nose camber -2.75 rf +.75 lf. Caster was 8 and 12. Seat was 8.5 high off axle 4 inches from the inside of motor mount rail and a 1/2 inch to the left of steering shaft. Stagger was 1 1/8 rear 1 3/8 front that was on a 1/5 mile track. Be sure your seat is in the right place it is very important.

Back