Need ideas for the next FREE giveaway.

Jesusfreak

Looking to start another give away....What kind of things would you like to recieve?? And remember to be reasonable. I was thinking like a set of right side tires, set of wheels, body, graphics??

Hot Box ? LOL , Just kidding.

Very nice gesture again from you. Sure no matter what it is you will make someones day.

Thanks.

An air density gauge would be something everybody could use. Is that too expensive? A really good compression gauge. Is that too expensive? How much was that kart stand worth that you gave away the last time?

An air density gauge would be something everybody could use. Is that too expensive? A really good compression gauge. Is that too expensive? How much was that kart stand worth that you gave away the last time?

If you do a little research Al you can find out the value of the stands. Thanks for the other ideas.....

Jesusfreak; value of the stands.[/QUOTE said:
priceless ??

What else do you fabricate for karters that might be of interest to them. I know that you are working on hotboxes ( sure a little more $ than you might want to do =I understand that ) but is there something else you make yourself that someone could put to good use. Kind of has that personal touch so to speak that way.

Back