Need ideas on a kart give away

So your the freaks dad? I dont think its your call. He is doing something good here. Whats your problem?

Anyone foolish enough to join into an internet lottery deserves to lose their money.

You think because someone has "jesus" in their screen name - they are trustworthy? C'mon. This is scam warning 101.

This is illegal anyway...

You dont know this man.. He will do anything he can to help people at the track or with what ever he can. He has givin away a lot of different things on here for years. Their is no reason for you to get on here and run the freak down. If you dont want to be involved then keep your typing to your self. Not everybody is out to make a buck off of who ever they can. The freak is a very good friend of mine and I have watched him help people all the time and yes he has helped my son at the track and a lot of other people. No scam here,just a man that is trying to help some one else out.

Its all ok Kory...many people on here know who and what I am about. If they dont they can always ask for references...or call my cell 402-690-4876

X2....well said if he doesn't like it drive on somewhere else..I don't know Tod personally just a few post here an there I done some powder coating for him an you can't ask for a better person.....at least he's trying to help out an get someone involved in Karting .....far from what your doing.....if you don't like the idea don't look or be involved......an don't fuss an complain...just drive on to another post
...pretty easy to do

I am open to any and all ideas. I dont have to do this right away so if you have something that you want to add thats GREAT!! All of the great racers on here can make this an ever bigger sucess!!

X2....well said if he doesn't like it drive on somewhere else..I don't know Tod personally just a few post here an there I done some powder coating for him an you can't ask for a better person.....at least he's trying to help out an get someone involved in Karting .....far from what your doing.....if you don't like the idea don't look or be involved......an don't fuss an complain...just drive on to another post
...pretty easy to do

At least some lucky kid will get a chance to go be competitive...we all just want a kid to have a smile on his face. At the end of the day it isn't what you got, it's what you gave. The lucky kid won't sleep that night. I guarantee that smile will be a mile wide, we can make it happen. If some kid wants to race and we can find that kid, we can give him a chance just like the rest of us had at his age.

Anyone foolish enough to join into an internet lottery deserves to lose their money.

You think because someone has "jesus" in their screen name - they are trustworthy? C'mon. This is scam warning 101.

Don’t write checks your tail can't cash...in other words, keep your stupid comments to yourself if you don’t know what you are talking about!

todd is legit,if your not interested in it then move on to another thread,todd has been nothing but an upstanding member on this site for many many yrs,you do not know him therefor do not judge him

If you plan on some sort of raffle make sure you are doing it legally so the local constabulary doesn't shut you down. It may be a good idea to do it in conjunction with the charity you plan on giving the funds, I assume they know the proper way to do it. Just remember the old adage "no good deed goes unpunished".

We had a kid at our track who received his kart from (Make a Wish) good kid and clean driver with a very loving family.

Back