Need ideas on a kart give away

Jesusfreak

OK Men and Women of the 4 cycle world....I have a 2010 used ultramax Excentric that I am giving away. It will be just the frame (all other stuff there no engine, seat, wheels tires) and 2 race old Ultramax body. I want your feedback how to give it away. The kart has won MANY races and will make a great starter for some lucky racer. I was thinking about a 10.00 chance and that money would be given alway also...anyway give me your ideas.

Have any idea where the money is going?

Maybe we (as racers) can all pitch in a little something to make this a complete kart and raffle it off for a good cause. Id glady help...

what is your timeline for the giveaway? I suggest donating to a childrens organization that does stuff for low income/ homeless children for xmas, since the season is right around the corner? I don't need the kart, but i'd buy into the raffle. Does the kart have all the spindles, steering and axle?

-Matt

what is your timeline for the giveaway? I suggest donating to a childrens organization that does stuff for low income/ homeless children for xmas, since the season is right around the corner? I don't need the kart, but i'd buy into the raffle. Does the kart have all the spindles, steering and axle?

-Matt

no seat,wheels,tires and engine

Its a good kart guys,My son ran this kart for the last 3 years. If ya win it get ahold of me for set up. Had over 40 wins on this kart. Great thing your doing here Tod

Give the kart to someone around you and would have the use for it .....................ig. an up comming person, poor fella that wants to get into racing ...........the main idea is helping someone ...........

Give the kart to someone around you and would have the use for it .....................ig. an up comming person, poor fella that wants to get into racing ...........the main idea is helping someone ...........

I believe that's what my wife and I are going to do with my sons Jr Sportsman Champ.

An internet lottery? I don't think so, son!

Do you know how reliable this guy is?
His name is Jesus for a reason kind sir.
:)

Hey Jesus, if you do a raffle like you said, it may go to some lucky guy that pitched in 10 at a shot at a good kart and wins. It wouldnt really go to someone that may be who you are intending.

Follow me?

But I do need some numbers for that though. I have one and pushing bad.

Do you know how reliable this guy is?
His name is Jesus for a reason kind sir.
:)

Hey Jesus, if you do a raffle like you said, it may go to some lucky guy that pitched in 10 at a shot at a good kart and wins. It wouldnt really go to someone that may be who you are intending.

Follow me?

But I do need some numbers for that though. I have one and pushing bad.

Shift664, I run an 2011 Excentrik, not sure the type of track your on or how big you are, but mine always pushed when using Ultramax's setup #s, so i started taking cross out of it, and she got a ton faster!

Jesus, you might get a hold of me, we have a kid from the Omaha area on our TX karting FB page that wants to get into karting and said he can't afford the karts people are selling up there?

-Matt

Back