Need Nemesis Help!

Gorski07

Need some help finding the sweet spot for my nemesis. Running on a flat dry slick bull ring and an 1/8th mile high banked hard fast oval. Ive been having trouble with a bad push from center off at both tracks. Burris tire rule. Please help! Thanks ahead of time.

Snydersville and Shellhammers maybe ? post your current numbers for the chassis, However your thread could most likely read Need Tire Help ! post your Tire info as well staggers and prep your using.

Yes, snydersville and shellhammers. Brand new 11s for snydersville using lambert blue and brand new cut 55s for shellhammers using chris daley medium prep.55s are punching 60. Stagger is 1 and 1/4 rear and 1 and a 1/2 nose. Gotta put it back on the scales to see what the numbers are.

Staggers are Ok, I'll wait till we see numbers before to much comment on tires but think you'll find part of your problem is not enough bite in your tires, what kinda air pressures are you running ?

I forgot to mention I use black sand in my 11s. I run 6 and 5 at snydersville and 9.5 and 8 at shellhammers. Gonna scale the kart tomorrow. I believe im somewhere around 46 nose, 57 left and 58 cross

Those numbers are not good for a Nemesis.
54.5 to 56 left max
44.5 to 45 nose
Cross 62 to 67
.75 lf camber
2 3/4 rf camber

I would try those numbers first. If you are still having issues I'd work on tires like Ken said. Irregardless, the numbers you have in it are not typical of what a Nemesis likes.

I would not of known good numbers for the Nemesis but there ya go I'm sure Bryan's are proven he knows what's up, don't know to much about 11's at snydersville I would hope JP see's this and can help ya there but if your sticking with track tac product I'd be wipping Topaz with the Blacksand at the track, Shellhammers 55's NO internal prep punching 60 for there Regular point shows there not prepped up enough and 8 to 9.5lb of air is to much, I'd be in contact with Dave the III, or Keister KKP KUTZ about exact tire for there. For there night shows I'd guess a 2 oz set wipped little harder, 7 and 6 air max.

Still post your numbers once you confirm them.

Good Luck !!

Thanks for the help. Im gonna throw it on the scales tomorrow and see what ive got. Kyle Kania has helped me tremendously and I actually bought this kart off of Jp. Im running the same tire program I did last year with my phenom but last year I was fast. This year ive been nothing but slow.

My nemesis pushed absolutely horrible with that much nose as well. Put it down to the numbers above and made a world of difference.

Pretty sure we have it at 46 nose 56 left 62 cross +1 -2.35 that was for shellhammers.

I know when I ran Shellys I ran 1 1/4 front 1 3/8-1 1/2 rear to get the kart to cut out of the apex

Pretty sure we have it at 46 nose 56 left 62 cross +1 -2.35 that was for shellhammers.

I know when I ran Shellys I ran 1 1/4 front 1 3/8-1 1/2 rear to get the kart to cut out of the apex

Ya I'd say that rear stagger is good there for sure, he needs bite in those 55's for a Sat evening show don't ya think ? he'd be fine for the Summer Spectacular, Can you help him with 11's for snydersville ?

I haven't been to Shellys since 2011 I know the weekly times are off a second from when I ran last and we ran 55s punching 50-55 with 6 psi max on most nights with one wipe of venom blue. The 11s he has are good they're brand new and he has my left rears

He said it was there the whole time... I know he needs more rf camber and his tires changed size getting around an inch of rear stagger

Thanks for all the help guys. Kyles been helping me alot and I re checked my stagger and the left rear stretched on me. Gonna shrink it all week and go from there.

Yes, snydersville and shellhammers. Brand new 11s for snydersville using lambert blue and brand new cut 55s for shellhammers using chris daley medium prep.55s are punching 60. Stagger is 1 and 1/4 rear and 1 and a 1/2 nose. Gotta put it back on the scales to see what the numbers are.

Older post but for Shellhammers on a Saturday night 95% of the time you should be on something aggressive like creo or goat but you could also try 2 coats of your medium. As far as your stagger get your rear up to around 1 1/2 bc i was running with you in the lights race (was the number 28) an your kart just did not want to rotate at all. an as far as air start off on 5 an 6 an if the track pics up go up in air a bit at a time hope this helps if ya need any help at the track i pit in between turn 3 an 4, cya Saturday!

Back