Need some infiniti L blocks

HM #14

I'm trying to pull up that link but it keeps giving me an error. tried their website as well and same thing.

XXX#40

2A supporter
Call them and ask for Villain L blocks in 10 deg. that is what came stock on the XXX
5 deg would only be on the lf for pavement.
That 06 you have isnt silver is it?
Make sure its a XXX as well, many chassis out there people are calling XXX when they are not

HM #14

It is silver from what I got from wards hes not sure why it has R1 blocks. I think its and 05 not a 06 and model im not sure.

HM #14

I was told when I bought it it was a 06 xxx but when im looking for parts the triple x parts dont seem to match the parts on the kart

HM #14

1474508_604094106305007_1525103820_n.jpg

This is a pic of the block. Ill try to get a pic of the chassis uploaded.

XXX#40

2A supporter
This is my personal early 06 XXX, we owned 5 of them, the one in the background is an 05 XXX
100_0731.jpg

XXX#40

2A supporter
Thats a XXX/R1 L Block
05 the first year of the XXX thru 08 the XXX didnt change
in 09 Wards started putting Epic L blocks on the XXX's, they were the same L blocks just different color

XXX#40

2A supporter
would like to see a pic of it, mike built many karts for different shops
Look at the bar that goes under the front of the seat, that is a dead giveaway that its a XXX
If its identical to the one I posted, it may even be 1 of our old karts, they all were sold and went up north

HM #14

Million dollar question do you know where I can find any of these L blocks. I called wards they don't make them anymore. Called pmi they don't make them either. Have had listings on bobs and numerous other sites and nobody has them. Checked with a local fab shop they want about 350.00 to make me two with retooling time and material. For that price im ready to just go get a different chassis that I can get parts for.

XXX#40

2A supporter
Dixie Karting is closed until Thursday, but the Villain L blocks will work, Nemesis and early Phenom will work as well
Dixie will be the cheapest

HM #14

photo.php

Sorry frame looks bad Im blasting it and hope to get it in the booth tomorrow to shoot some new powder on it.

XXX#40

2A supporter
No problem, when you get it together give me a yell, have plenty of setup info on XXX's as well as any Infiniti kart