Needing some proof readers

jaymancds

Alright ya'll I typed up my sponsor letter/resume last night. Give it a read and let me know what you think.

Start here:

Are you looking for a great, cost effective way to get your company name in front of grandstands full of people? Are you looking to add speed into your marketing strategy? Are you interested in getting your company in front of customers you otherwise would not have reached? Let me introduce you to Young Motorsports. We are a race team based out of Monett, MO racing dirt oval karts, and in 2021 we will be adding a micro sprint to our program.

With two races remaining in our 2020 karting season, we have already had great success. In our first year we have had 1 feature win, 2 heat race wins, 6 top 3 finishes, 10 top 5 finishes, and we still have a couple of races left.

We are looking for partners for the 2021 racing season for both the karting program and the micro sprint. For the kart we are planning to run for the track championship in Predator Heavy at Twister Alley Raceway in Butterfield, MO. We plan to race the micro sprint at Port City Speedway, KC Speedway, Sweet Springs Motorsports Complex, and the Arkoma Speedway. The goal is 25 total races (14 in the kart, 11 in the micro) with the possibility of more micro sprint races if the season is going well.

We can get your company in front of thousands of people that your company may not have reached otherwise. Our races attract audiences that are from outside of the direct area that an add in the paper, TV, or Radio will not reach.

When you partner with us, not only do you get represented on the kart and the car, but you also get mentioned in every one of our social media posts. Our largest and most utilized platform is Facebook, where we have right around 80 followers, and we reach roughly 250 people per month. Many of these people are from outside of our area, where other traditional advertising can’t touch.

Are you ready to add horsepower to your marketing plan? Are you wanting to get your name to customers that your current marketing may pass over? If you are ready to take your marketing to the next level email us at team29j@gmail.com

Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/team29J

END

I also have a picture of the kart and the micro attached.

Any grammar issues that anybody sees? Better question, does anybody wanna sponsor me :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I have interest in what your doing and my nature wants me to find at least something to help you.

BUTT I'm responding without reading it because it's tooooooo darn long. ... :)

Might want to rephrase this . If has no business in a proposal .
(The goal is 25 total races (14 in the kart, 11 in the micro) with the possibility of more micro sprint races if the season is going well.)

I just went to your web site.
We always have not cared how grubby our racing stuff looked so long as it is in top of the line condition mechanically and setup wise.

I don't think you should lead potential sponsors to look at your website with so many pictures of rubber marks, clowning etc..

Clean it up and just put positive great looking photo's on it even if there are just a few.

Might want to rephrase this . If has no business in a proposal .
(The goal is 25 total races (14 in the kart, 11 in the micro) with the possibility of more micro sprint races if the season is going well.)
I was having a hard time coming up with a way to say how many races a potential sponsor could be a part of. I'm actually planning to run more than 25 races, but I'd rather undersell and over deliver than the opposite.

I just went to your web site.
We always have not cared how grubby our racing stuff looked so long as it is in top of the line condition mechanically and setup wise.

I don't think you should lead potential sponsors to look at your website with so many pictures of rubber marks, clowning etc..

Clean it up and just put positive great looking photo's on it even if there are just a few.
I hadnt thought about that, going through it now to clean it up.

Ha ha ; your sand box . Call us next year . If you run good enough to run more races . If you win the championship . If We are still interested .
By the way I didn't see any glaring mistakes with grammar or spelling .(y)

Ha ha ; your sand box . Call us next year . If you run good enough to run more races . If you win the championship . If We are still interested .
By the way I didn't see any glaring mistakes with grammar or spelling .(y)
I've re-read it like 10 times now, it doesnt really make sense to have it there.

Back