Needle adjusters for a KT100

F1F21

I have hear many people talk about them but cannot seem to find some. Apparently there’s some type of cable set up that I can run to the steering wheel or somewhere close for the carb adjustments. The low speed needle I can reach and feel no problem and don’t ‘shock’ myself on the ignition lol but reaching and actually feelin the high speed is tough at times especially at race pace. I have cut the tip of thumb and pointer in my glove and have the long T handle on the low speed. So does anyone know where I can get the long cable type adjuster and please any opinions both good and bad on them is more than welcome!

You should be able to make all your adjustments with only the low speed needle if the carb is setup correctly for dirt ovals. If you are running enduro they use a trigger to lean the hi side not really necessary on dirt. They also make a cable that can connect to the hi or lo side and adjust remotely but they tend to vibrant and cause some issues. Hope that helps later Chuck.

I have hear many people talk about them but cannot seem to find some. Apparently there’s some type of cable set up that I can run to the steering wheel or somewhere close for the carb adjustments. The low speed needle I can reach and feel no problem and don’t ‘shock’ myself on the ignition lol but reaching and actually feelin the high speed is tough at times especially at race pace. I have cut the tip of thumb and pointer in my glove and have the long T handle on the low speed. So does anyone know where I can get the long cable type adjuster and please any opinions both good and bad on them is more than welcome!
I have one you can have for $45, that's have what TS wants.

Back