Nemesis Push Center Off

Small Yellow Clay Track with Minimal Banking. Straight aways probably 125 ft long with maybe 100ft radius turns.

My wife is running this kart and I am having a time with her pushing coming out of the curves. 330# Stock box Predator class. On a good lap she would peak at 4900rpm and drop to 3900rpm due to the push.

Front:46.2%
Left:54.8%
Cross:63%
RF Camber : -2.5
LF Camber : +.6%

Maxxis pinks/blues. Duro was 50-55 right side tires @ 5psi, 46 Rear left at 4psi. I think the tire needs hardening up on the left rear, but should I adjust chassis or stick with tire adjustment only? I didnt write stagger but I can double check it but pretty sure rear was 1.25" and front was 1.5"

I will try to get the tires right and move the LR before any other chassis adjustment. Every one of my karts (rival, tempest, her nemesis) are tight center off and push up. I was having to slap the left pedal to get my rear end to free up on my tempest to even make the turn and my rival needed me to hit some dust to get the rear end around

I'd put the 10 point harder LR on the nemesis, oldest most wore out one you have.
That brings me back to a Saturday night race about 5 yrs ago.. Stock Appearing, small track open tire.. I had a seto of not my best Vegas on the right, and a set of Burris on the left, not my best set neither, and about lapped every one there... A buddy messaged me the next day asking about my tires, I told him they were swap meet junk, just threw them on there to try it.. Got a check on my wall too....

That brings me back to a Saturday night race about 5 yrs ago.. Stock Appearing, small track open tire.. I had a seto of not my best Vegas on the right, and a set of Burris on the left, not my best set neither, and about lapped every one there... A buddy messaged me the next day asking about my tires, I told him they were swap meet junk, just threw them on there to try it.. Got a check on my wall too....
The design of the Nemesis caused this to happen.
When the Nemesis was on point it would run about 10 blistering laps before over working the RF, this was controlled by unhooking the LR.
The design of the Nemesis used 2 tires the most to make speed.

The design of the Nemesis caused this to happen.
When the Nemesis was on point it would run about 10 blistering laps before over working the RF, this was controlled by unhooking the LR.
The design of the Nemesis used 2 tires the most to make speed.
Im sorry to say I jumped on this post but my results were on my Trustworthy Bad Max...Been bustin but on it ever since...

Im also talking about a Stock Appearing race in that post.. That was back in 2017.. Heck now Im 50 yrs old and still having fun in the SA class.. But I have and will be racing more tracks this yr.. I raced Clay City few weeks ago in Pred and fared well..

Back