New Briggs Motorsports Director .

Briggs has announced a new Motorsports Director. More on this later. But first a Big thank you is due to DAVE KLAUS for his vision and hard.work on managing the Briggs Motorsports Division almost since its beginning. Dave through his hard work can be credited as being one of a few who almost single handley rebuilt karting with the 206 program. The growth in this area is country wide. Thanks Dave. And Secuess in your next endeavors. Thanks from all of us

I had the pleasure to speak with Dave on two occasions and certainly believe that he always had the best interest of karting and Briggs Motorsports in mind. I do not know much about the other forms of racing that have benefited from his and Briggs expertise, such as Jr. snowmobile and Jr. drag but I doubt if his actions were anything other then great. I also say thanks to Dave and hope for his future personal and business success.

Big thanks to Dave for sure, especially for all he did to get the LO206 program started and to the point that it is now.

I got the pleasure to meet Briggs' new motorsports director, Dan Roche, at the PRI show.
Dan is an avid kart racer and been with Briggs for a long time.
It looks like he'll continue to carry the torch well into the future.
Expect no sweeping changes in rules, only minor clarifications going forward for 2020, and for the rules to be released soon.
Only a couple days into the job, and he's adapting quickly.
Being at the world's largest motorsports trade show will do that to you. :)

Thanks Dave, and welcome Dan!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com